Research Reveals how an Agile saleSPERson
outperforms a Challenger
Thursday, december 14, 1:00-1:45 pm Eastern
Companies need to stop subscribing to the hype that there’s only one way to sell. Top performers are not challenging, consultative, transactional, or relationship sellers -- they are 'situational' sellers who adapt their sales approach to different buying situations.
In fact, 83% of customers say a salesperson’s ability to adjust sales strategy was a major factor in their purchase decision. If you want 2018 to be transformational, you should abandon your rigid sales process and start building a more agile sales force.
Join Vantage Point’s Scott Runkle and Florida State University’s Leff Bonney as he discusses his groundbreaking research that shows:
- What makes the best salespeople great in their buyers’ eyes
- How agility in the sales process is a key determinant of success
- Which critical steps world-class organizations take to build a more flexible sales capability
- What mistakes companies commonly make as they pursue more agile sales forces
- How an agile sales strategy impacts sales training, CRM, management, enablement, and marketing
"Agile Sales Code" is a trademark of Vantage Point Performance
“Challenger” is a registered trademark of CEB, Inc.